Image Map

Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Blogger Swap

I had such a good experience with the fall blogger swap so when I saw a signup to do a Valentine's swap, I was really excited. One of my favorite things about blogging is connecting with other bloggers. This swap did not disappoint. I was paired with April from Hansen Love. After exchanging a few emails we both went shopping. I love love love my stuff so much and really who doesn't like to get a package in the mail. April is way fun. Go check out her blog and make a new bloggy friend.


I know...I'm dying about over the clutch too. I got the package when I came home one night last week and felt like I needed to go somewhere immediately to use it.
My nails are currently painted for v day with the pretty pink polish.
Thanks April for the amazing stuff and thanks Alycia and others for hosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by. i love love love hearing from you! i usually respond to comments through email so make sure you aren't a no-reply blogger.