Image Map

Sunday, March 3, 2013

nature center and soccer game

last time we came to missouri my mom had all kinds of fun things planned...every single day. the weather this time hasn't been as good so we haven't been able to get out of the house and do as many things.

we went to the nature center one afternoon. i had pretty low expectations, but it was actually kind of fun.








karson loved looking at the fish tank and wanted to show everyone what he saw. it was pretty cute.




jordan and zach play intramural soccer. we went and watched a game. they might have been a little embarassed, but it was like old times watching them play. 




karson spent the whole time asking to "go out there" so the kids went out for a few minutes after the game.

even though the weather hasn't been too great the whole time we've been here, we've still found a few fun things to do.

4 comments:

  1. The elk picture totally cracked me up!! I'm so glad you get to see your family!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure Byron needs a pic of ruby like that:)

      Delete
  2. Football is a good game, I love it, there are similar games, it is also very hot.I have been looking for Quality, interface, all like your game, like the mod game Monster Legends on CoiMobile.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, what I love about sports. Have you tried playing sports games? At APKTodo I found the apk sports genre very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by. i love love love hearing from you! i usually respond to comments through email so make sure you aren't a no-reply blogger.