Image Map

Thursday, October 3, 2013

wear it wednesday {what guinevere wore}...on thursday

i know it's thursday, but wear it wednesday had to be delayed a day this week.

kelly always posts the post adorable #ootd pictures of her daughter guinevere. the girl has style. we all know little girl clothes are cute. i always wonder why they don't make the same cute clothes for grown ups.

kelly posted this picture of guinevere on instagram, and everyone about died.
her outfit is totally cute right?!? so we decided to start the adult version of what guinevere wore. 

i already had everything in my closet so why not get fashion inspiration from a 2 year old?!?
cardi and jeans (gap outlet), cream shirt (jcrew), heels (target)

for more details on how these ladies styled their outfits...

we had so much fun, we decided to do round 2. here's the inspiration...
we would love for you to join us

where do you get your fashion inspiration? please tell me it's from a 2 year old:)

since leopard was part of outfit #1, i want to tell you about a giveaway happening over at kiss me darling. it's perfect...shopping money for him and for her. head on over and enter.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. If I can find a little army vest I'm totally hopping on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe I LOVE your blog!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! She is sooo cute. Love her pigtails.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you copied her outfit. what a cute idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! What a fun idea. There are so many adorable clothes out there for little ones that I would love in adult sizes too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Summer Clothes

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by. i love love love hearing from you! i usually respond to comments through email so make sure you aren't a no-reply blogger.