Image Map

Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 and some goals

photo credit-google images


I'll about making goals whenever, but I do love the chance to reflect on the past year and look forward to the future. I set one big goal in 2011. It would push me to do something really hard but be very achievable at the same time. Before making it half way through I got hurt, and my goal was over. I was very disappointed. Although I set other goals throughout the year, 2011 feels like the year of disappointment for me. That being said, I am really looking forward to 2012. It's exciting to think of what might happen this year. Here are my goals/resolutions for the coming year.

resume clean eating (including no sugar January)
take more risks
be more creative
focus on my relationship with God
spend less money (starting with January spending freeze)

1 week into the new year, I feel pretty good about my goals. Did you set goals/resolutions? What are they?
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by. i love love love hearing from you! i usually respond to comments through email so make sure you aren't a no-reply blogger.