Image Map

Monday, February 11, 2013

Churchy Churchy Things


Sometimes (ok more like every random once in a while) I talk about churchy things. I don't know why I don't talk/write about it more often. I'm a pretty churchy person. I go to church every single Sunday. It's kind of a big deal. For some reason, I find myself struggling to talk about it and especially struggling to put churchy things on my blog. It makes no sense really.


When I see other people post about churchy things with confidence, it makes me wish I could be a little more like that.
Starting today I'm changing that. Don't worry...I won't be talking churchy things all the time, but today I am.  Between politics, entertainment, and social media, there's a lot of talk about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (the Mormons).


I am a Mormon. It's not just a huge part of my life. It is my life. It is the foundation for who I am and everything about me. In an effort to share more of that with you, I am very excited to announce I am participating in the Book of Mormon Blogger project. When I first heard about it, I knew I wanted to participate.

Have you ever wondered why so many of your favorite mommy bloggers are Mormon? Well, many of them have gotten together to answer that question in the form of a packet.


Do you want to know more?  Email me your mailing address 
aubreyzaruba at gmail dot com 


You will get a small packet of thoughts and feelings from the following bloggers as well as a copy of the Book of Mormon. Why the Book of Mormon? Because it is the foundation of our beliefs and another testament of Jesus Christ. In the meantime, check out mormon.org for more information about what it really means to be a Mormon.

myself
Mariel ~ Or So She Says
Leigh Anne ~ Your Homebased Mom
Megan ~ Brassy Apple
Reachel ~ Cardigan Empire
Caroline ~ Armelle Blog
Carrian ~ Sweet Basil
Melissa ~ 320 Sycamore
Shandra ~ Deals to Meals
Kristyn ~ Lil' Luna
Kelli ~ Lolly Jane
Stephanie ~ Somewhat Simple
Becky ~ UCreate
Arianne ~ Still Parenting
Shawni ~ 71 Toes
Lindsey ~ The R House


If you really want to know more, I hope to hear from you. 
If you're a Mormon blogger and want to participate, email me, and I will put you in touch with the right person.



5 comments:

  1. Great post! I love that you're open to sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for the inspiration to actually do it.

      Delete
  2. Love this post! :) very sweet and the pictures of family are the perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brianna. I don't know why I feel so self conscious to talk about something so important.

      Delete

thanks for stopping by. i love love love hearing from you! i usually respond to comments through email so make sure you aren't a no-reply blogger.